Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss- Pink Pop





























Are you a lipstick fan or a lipgloss fan? 
Ask me that question this time last year and I would have answered lipstick with no hesitation. However I have definitely been converting to a bit of a lipgloss junkie lately. 
The Revlon Super Lustrous lip glosses are really the only lip glosses I like (excluding my much loved Barry M 'toffee' lip gloss). I've always been a lipstick supporter because I hate the prospect of having sticky lips. However Revlon definitely know what they're doing because these lip glosses are completely glossy and smooth, while avoiding the feeling of stickiness on the lips. 
I own two from the collection, 'Kiss Me Coral' and 'Pink Pop'. Today I am going to be talking about 'Pink Pop' because I think it is the perfect spring/summer shade. As the name suggests, it leaves a pop of colour on the lips, that is in the perfect mix between pigmented and sheer. It isn't as bright as it looks in the tube, which means it is very wearable on an everyday basis.
They can be bought for £6.99 which is very inexpensive so its definitely worth it.
Lily xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment